Socialmobie.com, is the free social media platform, where you come to share and live your life!

Steroids that are safe for liver

• 3 posts
    August 2, 2023 7:01 AM EDT

Hello everyone, I'm interested in learning more about steroids that have a reputation for being safe on the liver. I've been contemplating their use to enhance my gym performance, but I'm genuinely worried about potential liver harm. Does anyone have any insights, suggestions, or personal experiences to share on this topic? Your input would be highly appreciated!

• August 2, 2023 8:39 AM EDT

• 3 posts
    August 2, 2023 9:19 AM EDT

It's great that you're concerned about your liver health! Steroids can indeed be harmful to the liver, but some are considered safer than others. Generally, oral steroids are more likely to cause liver issues compared to injectable ones. For liver-friendly options, you might want to look into steroids like oxandrolone (Anavar) or stanozolol (Winstrol). However, I'd strongly advise you to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any steroid use, as even these "safer" options can still have side effects. So as you can see there are many options and by the way about first option, you may want to know anavar where to buy. Overall good luck

This post was edited by Linmer Dostuna at August 2, 2023 9:20 AM EDT