Socialmobie.com, is the free social media platform, where you come to share and live your life!

Dressed as a man with

• 12 posts
    September 4, 2022 9:16 PM EDT

Siyu and Mu Junming began to resist. All the waiters and kitchen staff in the shop also began to resist. They first sent several children to a safe place, locked the door, and left a few strong young people to protect them. Others, both men and women, began to look for weapons, secretly looking for help. In short, they were all busy. Two other people ran out of the back door in a hurry and went to the company next door to borrow a phone to call the police. Siyu and Mu Junming this side of the battle also almost occupied an overwhelming advantage, Mu Junming action precise, fast, recruit strong to suppress the other side, so that they have no room for resistance, originally Siyu was a little worried about him, but with the gap between a dozen people here, she took time to see Mu Junming there for a second, the result was surprised by his handsome action. And she had to admit that he did have a strong military background. Mu Junming and Siyu's idea is similar, he actually did not worry about the dozen young people around him at first, he did not dare to act rashly, because he was afraid of Siyu's injury, and he had doubts about Siyu's fighting ability in his heart. After all, he came from life and death, and Siyu mostly just exercised, but when she fought with those people,L Methylfolate Factory, he suddenly looked at Siyu, but found that her movements were neat, not sloppy, her strength was not inferior to that of an adult man, and the most important thing was that she was very skillful in using her own strength, so she fought with more than ten people. Most of them were completely unable to withstand her attack. The time of the scuffle passed very quickly, but in about seven or eight minutes, all the young people brought by Yang Qingqing had fallen down,Quercetin Dihydrate Manufacturer, some were suppressed by the waiter, and some were directly unconscious in the same place. In short, in less than ten minutes, Yang Qingqing was the only one standing in the hotel except Siyu. Yang Qingqing looked at such a scene, his mind has been floating with a sentence: "Why?" Clearly she is more beautiful than Siyu, clearly she should have a better life, why did she become nothing in the end, why did she live like a supporting actress in Siyu's life? The hatred in her heart suddenly fermented into a turbulent wave at the moment when Siyu looked at her, annihilating all her reason in the waves that were higher and higher. She rushed to Siyu hysterically. The dagger that had been hidden in her hand had been taken out by her. She could not accept the result, absolutely not. She said that even if she wanted to die, she must pull Siyu to give herself a cushion! The sharp dagger suddenly pierced the human body, and in an instant the bright red blood sprayed out. The red in front of Yang Qingqing stimulated her, but she was originally dizzy with blood, but now she was not dizzy at all. She even felt carefree. Those bright red blood was a memorial to her miserable life. Ha ha ha Mu Junming, I didn't think you were really a lover, Heme Iron Polypeptide ,D BHB Factory, and you even came to block the knife for this bitch. Mu Junming, does the knife taste good? Would you like to come again? Crazy Yang Qingqing seems to have lost her reason, because she has a knife in her hand, and no one dares to come forward for the time being. Mu Junming covered his stabbed arm and protected Siyu behind him, but Siyu's eyes were red. The moment the dagger rushed in front of her, her reaction was really late, but it was no problem to avoid the vital point. But at that moment, Mu Junming, who was four or five steps away from him, rushed over at a very high speed and quickly blocked in front of Siyu. Yang Qingqing's knife stabbed Mu Junming in the arm, and blood flowed. Junming.. Siyu had mixed feelings in her heart, such as guilt, regret, gratitude and worry. These emotions were mixed in her heart, and she called lightly and lightly. Mu Junming stared at Yang Qingqing in front of him and could not be distracted. He knew that Yang Qingqing's goal was Siyu from beginning to end, and Mu Junming would never let her get hurt or gamble on his life. But knowing that Siyu was worried, he whispered, "I didn't hurt the artery. Don't worry.". ” Siyu's eyes were even redder. She stared sharply at Yang Qingqing through Mu Junming in front of her. She could no longer ask Mu Junming to block the knife for her. This man regarded her as more important than life. He was kind, handsome and responsible. He was the best man she had ever seen. She was even more reluctant to let him get hurt. Are you afraid? I have not only a knife in my hand, but also something else in my hand. You just wait and see. Yang Qingqing's voice was already hoarse, and her voice seemed to come from a dilapidated old bellows, which sounded particularly annoying, but her words were even more worrying, because no one knew what the madman wanted to do, and no one knew the "other things" she had prepared. Mu Junming covered the wound and asked Yang Qingqing in a deep voice: "Qingqing, I said, everything comes to me." Yang Qingqing shouted crazily: "I also said, I just want Siyu's life, I don't care about other people, if you want to die, you can die with her!" While Yang Qingqing was speaking, Mu Junming whispered to Siyu behind him: "Siyu, you go quickly, hurry up!" How could she leave in such an emergency? If she really left, what face in this life with Mu Junming, what face to be such a good wife of his. However, Siyu silently stepped back, slowly lowered his body, picked up a stick on the ground, since Yang Qingqing had a dagger in her hand, if she continued to attack with a dagger, then the best way to defeat her was to hit her wrist with a stick quickly, accurately and ruthlessly, so that the dagger fell to the ground. However, Siyu was still a little worried about what "something else" was in Yang Qingqing's mouth, and if it was a gun, then she and Mu Junming were really in danger. He frowned and looked serious. At the moment he picked up the stick, Siyu swallowed saliva silently. At that moment, Yang Qingqing rushed to Mu Junming again. Mu Junming was ready to seize the knife in an instant,Quillaja Saponin, but Siyu rushed out from under Mu Junming's arm and beat Yang Qingqing's wrist with a long stick. When the dagger fell to the ground, Yang Qingqing's wrist immediately became red and swollen, but she did not retreat at all. She went straight to Siyu and continued to rush. Siyu's stick quickly hit Yang Qingqing's leg with amazing strength. pioneer-biotech.com