Socialmobie.com, is the free social media platform, where you come to share and live your life!

King's Landing

• 12 posts
    September 4, 2022 9:14 PM EDT

"Could it be that you have realized your own calculation?" Move and perform dzi beads, and deduce the secret of Nahongmeng with the most holy and brilliant array attainments. But it just feels more and more blurred. Originally, when it came, it was a chance to calculate properly. Now it has disappeared and turned into chaos. Frowning, Yue Yu stopped on a huge stone. Looked at the white tiger again, only to see the latter, at the moment is a face of innocence, expression is also slightly laborious. Obviously, here, even for it, it is quite laborious. Yue Yu can not help a wry smile, this white tiger incarnation, obviously has done its best. Is oneself have no chance, and can be like it how? "If there is no place where there is no gold, what about the place where there is no earth?"? Earth-born gold, perhaps inside, there is also a golden spirit to nurture the treasure. The heart pondered, just when Yue Yu, is ready to give up, to the flood and famine world, several other'forbidden places' to find the time. The white kitten gave another cry of "aiming". As if he had made up his mind, he shook his wings and continued to escape to the depths of the golden land. Yue Yu immediately raised his eyebrows slightly, but hesitated a little. It is still turned into a five-color brilliance, tracing the traces of the white tiger, all the way to escape. After flying about a billion miles, the white cat with wings stopped again. If you want to be a strong enemy, you should bend your body low and be prepared to attack. It was not until Yue Yu arrived that he hissed again and relaxed slightly. Only the whole body hair, but still is Qi Qi erect,Amber Dropper Bottles, the eye contains the color of vigilance. It seems that there is a certain existence in the distance, which is a great fear. Yue Yu, however, did not dare to hold it up. Looking into the distance, he saw that the clouds and mists were even thicker. Then he raised the Kunlun Mirror and watched it from afar. Before he could see clearly what was going on inside, he seemed to have triggered something. Suddenly there was a surge of spiritual power. The spirit of Gengjin in a billion miles of space was triggered in an instant. A vast sword light, once again split the air. Contain innumerable laws of the road, in order to cut off all the time, through the air cut down. At that moment, it gives people the feeling that there is no way to escape, no way to avoid,Serum Bottle With Dropper, and there is no doubt that he will die! An indescribable sense of despair rushed through my heart. There is no sword, no way to stop it, no way to resist it! In midair, the black awn appeared, and the sword turned sharp again. And Yue Yu's facial expression, also finally is a change, the facial expression is slightly Rin. Inverse Heaven Sword- Face sink like water, Yue Yu is almost not hesitate, then the five elements sword again. This time, however, it was divided into five mouths, and the sword burst into pictures, which were placed at the foot, expanding crazily and attracting the spirits of heaven and earth. The five Hongmeng swords urged the endless spirits of the five elements and the evil spirits of the sword to come. The town of Cullinan, also in front of the air. Hanging high on the top of his head, he protected his whole body. Yue Yu looked calm and took away the sword of destiny. A body of breath, only a moment will accumulate to the peak. Sword light wave chop, but it is against the innate five elements, the same is pure black color, Glass Cosmestic Containers ,16 Oz Clear Plastic Bottles With Caps, like a big chaos sword that can absorb all the light! Behind the foetal hidden void sword array, also urged to the extreme. There is no sword hidden in the mouth of 365, and the black awn is also hidden. Bless all the powers of the void on the Destiny Sword. Then the whole cloud sky, not only all the water mist, is swallowed up. More like a dark night, lost all the color, all the brilliance, only a piece of chaos. And when the two black swords strike each other, the sword against the sky, which destroys all laws, collides with the great chaos sword, which devours all matter. Immediately, there was a roar of Zheng, which made Yue Yu and the white tiger bleed. Moments later, however, it was beyond the hearing of the two people who had the chaotic position. The sword against the sky was overwhelming, sweeping away the great chaos of Yue Yu's sword. But that pound sword, but is also reduced by more than half. Then, however, the remaining potential did not stop, and the impact still came. The town of Cullinan, but immediately is a grand colorful brilliance open, Yue Yu all over the body, firmly enveloped. The light of the sword struck him, and he was locked in a stalemate for about half a breath, and could not advance any further. Finally, it burst into the final aftermath and turned into a black light all over the sky. Yueyu body millions of miles of space, all the rules, cut into pieces. Yue Yuru was still on guard with his sword, and when he saw that there was no more light from the sword, he breathed out lightly. Trembling in the heart, the lingering palpitations did not disappear. In addition to Hongmeng's sword spirit, it is also a sword against heaven. Who is the man inside? "That sword just now clearly has the power of a saint!" Still not a saint. Yue Yu, however, had a faint feeling that there was a trace of the sage's breath that he had seen only on Houtu. Has been far beyond the realm of Taishang several times, to some extent, this is the real chaos quasi-saint, half-step mixed yuan! The law of life and death is controlled by the heart. Time and space change, move freely. In this world, when is there such a strong character? Why have you never heard of it before? And why is it in this far west, hidden from the world? Could it be that his own Kunlun mirror peeped at him and made him angry? Unexpectedly, in this flood and famine, there are such variables. Suddenly it is as if there is enlightenment, faintly, has guessed the reason. Yue Yu immediately gasped, hanging high in his heart, but finally put it down. I see. Is the man who drew the sword the old man with the solitary sword? Let go of the sword in his hand, Yue Yu suddenly sighed lightly, with endless feelings. When I turned my head, I happened to see the incarnation of the white tiger, which also looked at me with a hint of hesitation. That look seems to be asking, such a dangerous place, do you still want to go inside? Yue Yu only hesitated a little, then asked with a smile, "Brother White Tiger, I don't know what's inside, but there's something I need.". Is it the golden treasure of the first level of the innate holy? Chapter 1331 chaos clock appears. "Brother White Tiger Road, I don't know what's in it, but there's something I need.". Is it the golden treasure of the first level of the innate holy? The white tiger hesitated for a moment this time. It was not until the end that he nodded and gave another meow to Yue Yu. Although unable to speak, Yue Yu had already understood his meaning. That is to say, the place where the old man with a lone sword sits. Is this the most likely place within the Gengjin Jedi? As if to say this to himself, Yue Yu frowned,Uv Gel Nail Polish Bottle, and his eyes were full of fear. Although just now is to rely on the ancient seal of the town day to resist, but itself hurt, but also not shallow. penghuangbottle.com