Socialmobie.com, is the free social media platform, where you come to share and live your life!

Dark Blood Age

• 12 posts
    September 4, 2022 9:14 PM EDT

Chu Yun Shengping stretched out his left hand, which could not take off his helmet, and a black fog rose above his palm. At this time, nothing could be said to explain it more quickly and clearly. Butney still couldn't quite believe it. If Mofficle had captured the power of the undead king, she could have controlled the black fog as well. If she had made a slight mistake at the moment and been cheated a little, it would be the price of total annihilation. She had to be cautious. The Murphys are dead, and I'm using his body, that's all. How is Jacob? Chu Yunsheng did not know what she was thinking, time did not allow him to explain what slowly, took a look at Jacob who was limp on the ground and did not know whether he was alive or dead. A quick question. He's fine. He's in a coma. Boutney was beginning to believe it, because Moffeckler was not supposed to care about Jacob's life. Chu Yunsheng could not take off the heavy helmet, and their combination seemed to have a certain knack, so he left it alone and rushed out of the basement immediately. As soon as he left, Butney, who had just been somewhat convinced, became suspicious again, winked at her companion, and hurriedly followed Chu Yunsheng out. If it's still Murphinkler, they must kill him here. Outside the villa, they had not yet stood still, and the breath of death almost drowned them. In the heavy rain, they saw "Mefickler" standing quietly in front of the rubble pile. With a heavy sword, a huge amount of cage gathers the breath of death produced after the death of the blood clan. It is the purest breath of death and decay, which only the king of immortality can emit! At this time, no longer need Chu Yunsheng to explain what, Boutney took the lead in kneeling down on one knee, kneeling behind Chu Yunsheng,30ml dropper bottle, she brought the blood clan also knelt down one after another, in the downpour, those who first saw Chu Yunsheng's blood clan, excited, respectful, that is their king, is the meaning of their existence, is their created oath! Wang! King of the Undead! From their childhood, they were indoctrinated to serve the legendary king for life,Glass Cream Jars, in front of their own eyes, as unreal as a dream, these blood clans who stick to their vows, suffer from the exclusion of other blood clans, are slandered as fallen, struggling to support in the cracks between human beings and blood clans, and finally, to the day when my king returns! Their insistence has meaning from now on, their oath has meaning from now on, their innocence disappears at this moment, their king appears! Especially those who live longer, the old blood people, tears, they are not for the king and tears, but for themselves, for their hundreds of years of suffering, for their companions and relatives who died one after another on the road of oath and shed tears. They bowed their heads and chanted the ancient legend. "The creators say that when the night comes and all things perch, the king of immortality will come out of the black fog, holding in his right hand the blood sword that cuts the world flat, oil dropper bottle ,Empty Glass Foundation Bottle, holding in his left hand the spear that pierces the chest of the gods, carrying on his waist the bow that shoots at the sky, stepping on the colorful light, leading you to the kingdom of God.." "The creators say that you are forsaken, that God will curse you, that the devil will laugh at you, that man will fear and loathe you, and that only the king of immortality is the meaning of your existence." "The creators say that you should keep your oath and keep your covenant, even if you are displaced, even if you are scattered everywhere, even though you are poor, you must not break what you say today, when the king returns, the betrayer will be executed, and you will be forgiven and saved.." "The creators say they are in the kingdom of God.." …… Then, one after another, they shouted forcefully in the heavy rain. "My king is back!"! Your most loyal servant, the one who keeps his oath. Xiao Na I will follow and serve you to death! "My king is back!"! Your most loyal servant, Sarah, who has kept her oath. Fiel I will follow and serve you to death! "My king is back!"! Your most loyal servant, Salma, who has kept her oath. Haye I will follow and serve you to death! "My king is back!" …… In the dense rain, Chu Yunsheng's sword was flying all over the sky, and the hills of corpses mixed with the blood washed by the rain drifted and filled the air, shattered one by one, turned into dust, trickled with the rain, and flowed to the grave garden outside the villa garden. Ashley was supported by the two remaining women of the Murphy family. Kneel on one knee behind Butney and others, followed by the women and children, all kneeling down one by one. From the villa exit, has been extended to the city basement entrance, kneeling full of blood people. They had been the betrayers of their vows, so they felt that they were not qualified to compare with Boutney and others, and that they could proudly and justifiably say, "My king is back, your most loyal.." And so on, they will crawl their heads lower. He trembled and prayed for the king's forgiveness and punishment. Guilty man, Asher, kneel before my king and accept your wrath. "Guilty man, Catherine kneels to my king and accepts your anger." "Guilty man, Siari kneels to my king and accepts your anger." …… Right now, right now. This place seems to be an ancient ceremony of the blood clan, which is used to welcome their king back to the world. It is also some kind of official announcement that my king is back! Therefore, both Boutney and Asher, who had met Chu Yunsheng in advance and knew about it, had to re-state their names and vows, as well as Asher's request for forgiveness. That is to say, now, in a formal ceremony, they will accept the rearrangement of their fate from the king, whether they die or not. Or live, they can only accept. In the torrential rain, a large number of beast-like voices galloped to the periphery of Murphy's villa. Seeing this scene, the leader was covered with wounds and blood. But waved to stop everyone's progress, waiting for the end of the ceremony of the blood clan. But they said for a long time, Chu Yunsheng did not hear a word, gathered all the blood death breath, to make up for the death,30ml Dropper Bottle, he urgently stabilized the new body, so as not to let the body cells of His Highness die one by one, become a mummy. penghuangbottle.com