Socialmobie.com, is the free social media platform, where you come to share and live your life!

My heart, President Zeus.

• 12 posts
    September 4, 2022 9:13 PM EDT

〓♀www.xiting.org♂〓 〓♀www.xiting.org♂〓 Jasmine seemed a little absent-minded all day in the clinic. As soon as dusk came, after seeing the last patient, she was so upset that she wanted to go home early, lie down in bed and sleep, and then forget everything that had happened in the morning. After saying goodbye to the attendant nurse Ying Fen, she took off the doctor's white robe and walked all the way out of the clinic and out of the hospital, but unexpectedly met him at the gate of the hospital. Tong Jibai's hands behind his back, leaning against the pillar beside the porch, looked handsome. "How are you free?" Sighed Jasmine as she walked towards him. Waiting for you! "He lifted his thin lips and let out these two words lightly.". Jasmine can hear her heartbeat clearly, and it's hard to suppress the inexplicable palpitations. Aren't you always busy? "Too busy to go home and sleep, but today you have time to stand here and wait for her?"? "I said I'd be free for a day or two." He thought she would remember. Oh. Well, barely. Pretend he did. What's that for? So you came to play with her when you were free? When she's what? ? Or do you want to send her again? ? Molly thought a little angrily. 。“ You know I haven't been home to sleep for a long time. Today, I went upstairs and lay down on the bed. Suddenly, I felt that the bed was very uncomfortable. At least not on her couch, Bingo! Sure enough, she guessed it. It turned out that someone wanted to change the bed. The corners of her mouth twitched. Would you like me to go with you to pick out a bed? She wondered how she could have the patience to walk and talk with him. Yes,sodium cyanide price, I think you have good taste in furniture. Jibai is not stingy with praise. You know again? "Molly stopped." So far, at least, I haven't met a sofa that sleeps as comfortably as yours. He doesn't praise people casually, and such opportunities are rare. Knowing that he was not a flatterer, she was a little complacent about his praise, but. "That set of sofas was picked by my mother before!" Did you hear the sound of glass breaking all over the floor? In short, these two people are going on under such circumstances. 〓♀www.xiting.org♂〓 〓♀www.xiting.org♂〓 "How?"? How does it feel "Jasmine stood beside an expensive bed,manganese beneficiation plant, holding her chest in her hands and looking at Tong Jibai, who was lying on the bed.". You want her to help him pick, right? Then she chooses the most expensive one. It's a way to vent your anger. Tong Jibai closed his eyes and seemed to be feeling quietly. Seeing this, the sales lady on one side quickly opened her mouth: "Madam, you really have a good eye. This bed is the most popular top teak in Europe this year. The mattress is made of silk. The internal springs are all hand-made. It is guaranteed to be used for more than ten years. Even if you bounce on it every day, there will be no problem.." "I'm not his wife." Jasmine turned to the sales lady and said in a flat voice, then took a quick glance at Tong Jibai with the end of her eyes, only to see that he still closed his eyes tightly, as if he had not heard the conversation. What, they look like a couple? "Well, this." The sales lady looked embarrassed. It's all right, small gold wash plant ,gold CIP machine, Miss. Does your boyfriend have a long-term insomnia problem? If there is one Then buy this bed, this bed can.. As she went on, Molly began to feel a big head. I'm sorry, he's not my boyfriend either. "Uh.." The sales lady was speechless and embarrassed. At this time, Tong Jibai's eyes, which had been closed, opened. Would you like to lie down together? He turned his face sideways and looked at Molly. Facing his eyes, Jasmine shook her head forcefully. "I don't want it." In a place like this, lying in bed with him, it's embarrassing just to think about that picture. I need your opinion. Tong Jibai's expression is serious. Jasmine still shook her head. You can say it standing up. She's not going to lie on it. The experience of lying down will be more real. He is very stubborn. It's not for me to sleep. "But I need your opinion." With a tight jaw, Tong Jibai's eyes turned sharp. His expression seemed to tell her, "You dare not come up and lie down for me." She began to be a little afraid, because the man had always been very overbearing and unswerving. One Do you have to? "Oh, my God, why did she promise to come to see the bed with him?"? "What do you say?" Glancing at her, he closed his eyes and lay back on the mattress. I Jasmine, neither advancing nor retreating, blinked her big eyes and looked at the man on the bed. I see this young lady, you still took off a shoe, go up try to lie down! "Sale young lady gives the proposal of conscience.". The gentleman's momentum was overwhelming, and the sight of his eyes just now was enough to make her tremble, not to mention contradicting her. Jasmine hesitated, sighed helplessly, and went to the bedside to bend down and take off her shoes. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Jasmine moved her feet to the bed and climbed to Tong Jibai's side to lie down. "How do you feel?" He asked almost as soon as she lay down, but his eyes remained closed. Jasmine muttered a long list of curses in her heart, and she felt so humiliated that she could not feel anything else? When she didn't reply, he added, "I think it's all right." Jasmine was really defeated by him, so she had to say quickly: "Let's decide this one!" " Now, as long as she can climb out of this bed quickly, she can say anything! "So hasty, do you want to try something else?" However, someone's interest is just budding. " Still trying? "She raised her voice." I always buy only the best. He said with certainty. I can assure you, this is the best one! "Change of status, change of salesperson." You're sure? "He looked at her." Yes! Let's take this one. !” Tong Jibai looked at her again, deeply, and then spoke for a long time: "The person who makes the decision,gold heap leaching, if there is a mistake, should be fully responsible." "All right, all right." Jasmine can't care so much. Now she will promise anything as long as she can get out of bed. Are you sure? "Yes." 。 ore-magnetic-mining.com